Advantages of a mask made with cork:
- Thermal isolation, that avoids the heating/cooling of the face skin;
- Hypoallergenic, useful for people who suffer from allergies;
- Light and smooth to the skin;
- Nose tightener.
- Wash the cork mask with soap and water;
- Place it on the washing machine, remember that the strength of the elastic may become weaker after some washes;
- Disinfect the mask with an alcohol base solution;
- Water vapor, use a pan to boil some water and fix the mask on top (up to 15-20 seconds). Use proper protection for avoiding vapor burn to the hands.